Sewing Pattern Woman Grésil Bag - PDF
Grésil is a mini bucket bag in leather with fabric lining, closed with a lace as a drawstring. Practical and space-saving, it will accompany you everywhere with elegance.
Made from thin leather, it can be sewn quickly using a conventional sewing machine. We offer two versions, each with a different type of handle, so you can choose according to your preferences and what's on offer in specialist stores.
You'll immediately receive by e-mail:
- The PDF pattern
- The detailed, illustrated making guide
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Digital patterns can be downloaded at any time from your account.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- 1 piece of leather 30cm x 40cm maximum thickness 1mm
- piece of leather 15cm x 20cm maximum thickness 1mm
- 30cm fabric 90cm wide for lining
- square leather lace
- 12 eyelets 5mm diameter
- special silver pencil for tracing on leather
- neoprene glue
- a family sewing machine with a special leather needle
For version A :
- 1m leather strap 1.5cm wide
- rectangular metal rings for strap 1.5cm wide
- chicago screws, inside thickness of leather when screwed: 5mm
For version B:
- 1m braided leather thong 5mm wide
- collar buttons with ring leather thickness when screwed on: 5mm
Fabric tips :
The designer recommends a maximum leather thickness of 1mm for easy sewing with a family sewing machine. You can also opt for a faux-leather bag! For the lining, I recommend a medium-weight cotton fabric.
- Patterns of
- Bag, accessories and purse
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products