Blouse and Dress - Women - BROOK PDF
BROOK is a full blouse or dress with a 60’s baby doll look ! Gathered at the chest, it is lined and the dress has pockets. Several types of sleeves and necklines are proposed to allow you to sew it in many versions (24 exactly !). You can also wear the dress with a belt to mark your waist ...
Idea : create contrast using a different fabric for the neckline and the sleeves.
Size : 34 to 46 available in 3 statures (1m55 & less, +/- 1m65 and 1m75 & more).
Beginner to Intermediate difficulty level : the frill or long sleeves and cuffs will be new for beginners but no issues if you follow the illustrated step-by-step instructions !
The PDF file includes the pattern and its illustrated tutorial with :
- The seam allowances included ⚡️.
- Preparatory informations to make your garment (pattern pieces, adjustments, materials, cutting instructions, lexicon, etc).
- The step by step instructions written in english/french and illustrated at each step. An approximate time is also given to help you monitoring your progress.
- The pattern to print at home or at a copyshop in A4 or A0 format. Using the free Adobe Acrobat software, layers will allow you to only select and print your own size.
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Recommended fabrics : a light-weighted fabric such as a cotton (double gauze, voile, batiste or poplin) for a voluminous and airy version or a viscose for a less voluminous but more fluid version. Favour the lightest fabrics with a less than 120g/m² weight (i.e. 170g/linear meter with a 140 cm width).
Any size you are and with a 140 cm fabric width, get at least for :
- The blouse version : 150 cm + for a sleeveless or frill sleeves version : 40 cm / for a long sleeves version : 80 cm / a gathered sleeves version : 120 cm.
- The dress version : 190 cm + for a sleeveless or frill sleeves version : 40 cm / for a long sleeves version : 80 cm / a gathered sleeves version : 120 cm.
For example, for a frill sleeves blouse, you will need : 190 cm fabric. For a gathered sleeves dress : 310 cm.
Other materials :
- Lining. Any size you are and with a 140 cm lining width, get 90 cm for the blouse version / 110 cm for the dress version.
- 15 cm interfacing if you choose a bottom of sleeves with cuffs.
- Thread and needles that suit your fabric.
- Buttons (diam.1.5 to 2.5 cm) : 1 for the neckline + 2 if you add cuffs to your long sleeves.
Optional : you can buy 4 cm width bias if you don’t want to make them yourself. They will be used for the neckline and the armholes of the sleeveless and frill sleeve versions and will be hidden inside the garment. Exact measurement are visible on the pattern but 2 m will be enough for any version/size.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
Top and T-shirt
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.