Sewing Pattern Kids Plush Little Mouse - PDF
Mouse plush pattern, PDF sewing pattern
Recommended material: minkee
Final dimensions: 30 cm high
Make the Little Mouse soft toy, friend of Croque-Bisous, the famous character from children's books by author Kimiko!
This mouse plush pattern is an intermediate level model. You need to know how to sew to make it, but you don't need to have sewn any stuffed animals or comforters already.
You will immediately receive by email:
- detailed step-by-step explanations with photos (15 pages)
- the actual size pattern in A4 format (2 pages)
- a special supplies sheet (1 page)
Reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it.
This pattern was made with the permission of author Kimiko Jurgenson. It is strictly forbidden to sell creations sewn from this pattern, please respect copyright.
€ 5 FREE FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW "
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
- Minkee gray 50 x 50 cm, coral 40 x 20 cm, beige 15 x 15 cm
- White faux leather (fall)
- Black faux leather (fall)
- White embroidery thread
- Padding wadding
- Patterns of
- Teddy bear and toys
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 3 et 4 heures
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.