Coat Sewing Pattern Madame Karo - PDF
With the Madame Karo sewing pattern, you'll never have to worry about bad weather again. This lined parka with extended back hem will keep you warm in windy and inclement weather.
This sewing pattern closes at the front with press studs. Large patch pockets keep hands warm, and the hood protects ears from the cold. It makes every trip a pleasure!
Sewn in a jiffy with detailed illustrated sewing instructions. Step by step, from sewing pattern to finished garment.
You'll immediately receive by e-mail:
- PDF sewing pattern in A4 format
- Detailed illustrated sewing instructions
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
The materials needed to make this sewing pattern are shown in the images.
What you need to know about this pdf sewing pattern :
- 6 double sizes XS - XXL
- Fabric recommendation: Medium-thick, robust fabrics such as denim, corduroy, canvas, softshell, oilcloth, but also classic wool coat fabrics will do just fine.
- illustrated sewing tutorial (PDF)
- suitable for experienced seamstresses
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products