Sewing Pattern shirt Madame Dita - PDF
The MADAME DITA sewing pattern is a casual, worker-style jacket. Short and straight-cut, with four angled patch pockets and a relaxed collar, MADAME DITA is a must-have for a mid-season wardrobe.
Sewn in a flash with detailed illustrated sewing instructions. Step by step, from pattern to finished garment.
You'll immediately receive by e-mail:
- The PDF sewing pattern in A4 format
- The detailed illustrated instructions for making this women's sewing pattern.
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Digital patterns can be downloaded at any time from your account.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
The materials needed to make this sewing pattern are shown in the images.
- 6 double sizes XS - XXL
- Fabric recommendation: medium-thick, firmer fabrics such as denim, corduroy or firm cotton work well.
- Illustrated sewing tutorial (PDF)
- Suitable for experienced seamstresses
- Expert !
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent