Sewing Pattern Woman Dress Ankaa - PDF
Ankaa is a sewing pattern for a dress worthy of the red carpet.
Its short sleeves open only at the front, like a cape.
The top is fully lined, with 2 breast darts and 2 back darts.
Round pleats at the top of the sleeves follow the curve of the shoulders, structuring the body.
A trompe l'oeil belt with a button fastening at the back. The short or mid-length skirt is gathered at the waist to visually elongate the legs, and the long back zipper makes it easy to put on.
You'll immediately receive by e-mail:
- A0, A4, A1 and US letters PDF pattern in sizes 34 to 46 (seam allowances included)
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- Between 120 and 270 cm x 140 cm in width (More details inside the guide)
- 1 invisible or non-invisible zipper, 60 cm long
- 1 button up to 15 mm in diameter
- Lining: 80 cm x 140 cm maximum width
- Thermo-adhesive: 45 cm x 100 cm
- 18 buttons up to 10 mm in diameter
- 1 108 cm cord
For your Ankaa dress, the designer recommends silk, cotton voile, batiste, fine cotton,crepe, jacquard...
The weight of the fabric will change the look of the dress: with fine, light fabrics, the dress will be fluid and airy.
The heavier the fabric, the puffier and more pronounced the pleats of the skirt, for a superb look.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent