The Cassandra dress is certainly one of the Clématisse patterns that has inspired you the most since the beginning of this adventure. Its naked back decorated with delicate frills, its pretty neckline in front, gave you the desire to create 1001 versions of this piece, each one more beautiful than the other
You will receive immediately by mail :
- The A4, A0 PDF pattern from 34 to 48 (seam margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
-The illustrated assembly tutoria
- US letter and 36'
- A warp and weft fabric that is not stretchy or not very stretchy, it must be very flexible and fluid.
- A knitted fabric, like the golden "Holiday" version, in this version the top is iron-on with a knitted iron-on for more hold.
- Printed, plain, striped...
- crepe, silk, viscose, chambray, tencel, satin,
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent