Sewing Pattern Muse Dress - PDF
Muse is a feminine and delicate dress, as wise as it is inspiring. You can match it with your favorite derbies or sneakers for a streetwear look.
Designed without a zip or button, Muse is an easy-to-sew dress, even for beginners.
The details of the dress:
-Slightly fitted bust
- Round neck in front, V-neck in the back
- Sleeves ¾: we suggest to border them with lace
- Gathered skirt
The model is 1m65 and wears a size 38.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern from 34 to 46 (the seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Material and footage needed:
- a desktop printer (A4 size)
- a pair of scissors
- 220 cm of fabric for a width of fabric in 140 cm
- 160 cm of braid for decollette and sleeves
For this pattern, the designer advises you a fluid fabric: crepe, viscose, tencel ... A light jacquard will give a touch very dressed.
The Wissew community and the creator Angelique will help and advise you with pleasure, during your creation! The contact information is on the pattern!
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.