Digital Sewing Pattern Redy Dress
The Redy sewing pattern is an elegant, sophisticated and feminine dress. It has a pencil skirt with a pretty slit, 3/4-length sleeves and a lined top. The Redy dress can be adapted to many body shapes thanks to an adjustable pattern.
The Redy dress closes with an invisible zip at the back.
The pattern options are as follows:
- You can sew the Redy dress with or without sleeves
- You can sew the Redy dress with or without bows
All the steps are explained in the tutorial, and we've provided detailed sketches to help you make a success of your project.
This pattern is available in sizes 34 to 42. The size chart is shown in the image. Sewing margins are included in the pattern (1cm).
In the images, the model is 1.60m tall and wears a size 34.
By ordering this pattern, you will receive via the selected delivery method :
- The printed sewing pattern in sizes 34 to 42 (seam allowances included)
- The PDF sewing pattern in A4 and A0 format
- A detailed illustrated tutorial for creating your women's sewing pattern + a sewing lexicon and advice for beginners
--- THE VARIATIONS ---
Discover the Redy dress pocket pattern here.
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
To make the Redy dress, you will need :
- 2m fabric on a 1.40m width
- A 20cm invisible zip
- 20cm lining for the top of the dress
Recommended fabrics for this sewing pattern :
We recommend fabrics with good hold but not too thick, such as fine wool, linen, viscose or crepe.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
A4 pattern file
- Seam allowances
- Fabrics quantity
- Between 1m and 2m
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
You might also like these products