Sewing Pattern Woman Dress Ankaa - PDF
Ankaa is a sewing pattern for a red-carpet gown.
Its short sleeves open only at the front, like a cape.
The top is fully lined, with 2 breast darts and 2 back darts.
Round pleats at the top of the sleeves follow the curve of the shoulders, structuring the body.
A trompe l'oeil belt with a button fastening at the back. The short or mid-length skirt is gathered at the waist to visually elongate the legs, and the long back zipper makes it easy to put on.
You'll immediately receive by e-mail:
- A0, A4, A1 and US letters PDF pattern in sizes 34 to 46 (seam allowances included)
- Detailed, illustrated pattern guide
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- Between 120 and 270 cm x 140 cm width (More details inside the guide)
- 1 invisible or non-invisible zipper, 60 cm long
- 1 button up to 15 mm in diameter
- Lining: 80 cm x 140 cm maximum width
- Thermo-adhesive: 45 cm x 100 cm
- 18 buttons up to 10 mm in diameter
- 1 108 cm cord
Recommended fabrics :
For your Ankaa dress, the designer recommends silk, cotton voile, batiste, fine cotton,crepe, jacquard...
The weight of the fabric will change the look of the dress. With fine, light fabrics, the dress will be fluid and airy.
The heavier the fabric, the puffier and more pronounced the pleats of the skirt, for a superb look.
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
US Letter sewing pattern
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products