- Save 10%
The Silky sewing pattern is a long dress with a pretty bare back. The Silky dress can be sewn with or without sleeves. On this product page, the pattern offers both options.
The skirt features two slits and ruffles from the waist. It can be lengthened or shortened as you wish.
The top of the dress is pleated and features a pretty V-neckline. If you wish, this neckline can be shortened. A step-by-step tutorial explains how.
The Silky dress closes with an invisible fastening and a tie at the back. The Silky dress is lined all the way up.
Several versions of the Silky dress are available in the pattern:
- Depending on your level, you can choose between an overlock/bourdon finish or a handkerchief hem finish (exclusive tutorials are available to explain these methods in the booklet).
- Depending on your level, you can choose to make the back cord or buy a ready-made one.
- You can sew the Silky dress with or without sleeves.
All the steps are explained in the tutorial, and we've provided detailed sketches to help you make your project a success.
This pattern is available in sizes 34 to 42. The size chart is shown in the image. Sewing margins are included in the pattern (1 cm).
In the images, the model is 1.60m tall and wears a size 34.
When you order this pattern, you'll immediately receive an e-mail:
- The PDF sewing pattern in A4 format with the long-sleeve option
- PDF sewing pattern in A0 format with long-sleeve option
- A detailed illustrated tutorial for creating your women's sewing pattern + a sewing lexicon and tips for beginners
- Two bonus tutorials explaining how to make an English seam and a handkerchief hem.
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
To make this sewing pattern you will need:
ALL OPTIONS :
- A spool of thread to match the fabric
- 3.90m fabric (in 1.40m)
- A 20cm zipper (you can also take a longer one and cut it to size)
- Optional: a 1m cord if you don't want to use your fabric for the cord on the back of the dress.
- 0.5cm thick elastic:
Size 34: 30 cm elastic
Size 36: 33 cm elastic
Size 38: 35 cm of elastic
Size 40: 38 cm of elastic
Size 42: 40 cm elastic
- 1 m on 1.40 m extra fabric
Recommended fabric: To achieve the same look as the photos, we recommend a fluid fabric such as crepe, viscose, muslin, linen, poplin, etc.
The size guide is shown in the images.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products