- Size from 34 to 38: 1 meter of fabric for a width of 140 cm.
- Size from 40 to 44: 1.20m of fabric for a width of 140cm.
- Lining (wrap skirt): height 65 cm x width 45 cm.
- Light fusible (optional): 25 cm for a width of 140 cm.
- Invisible closure between 20 and 25 cm.
- A ring for the skirt between 4 and 6 cm in diameter.
- For the suspenders, you can choose between two D-rings (half-round) or two rectangular buckles between 3 cm and 4.5 cm wide.
- 4 snaps between 9 mm and 20 mm in diameter.
- A serger or serger (optional).
Medium weight fabrics like jacquard, tweed, faux leather or chambray. The creation in the photo was made in corduroy.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Combinaisons et Combishorts
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
- Unit of measure
- cm / m