Woman sewing pattern Blouse Osaka - PDF
The Osaka blouse is a shirt made from the modular and reusable patterns of the Vitoria top, Osaka collar and Belem sleeves.
You can make this shirt in cotton, crepe, linen or viscose.
You will receive immediately by mail :
- the patterns for the Vitoria top, Osaka collar and Belem sleeves in A4 PDF format from 34 to 52 (including seam allowances)
- the corresponding detailed and illustrated assembly instructions
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Materials required :
- approximately 170cm of fabric in 145cm width for sizes 34 to 52
- 6 to 8 buttons of 2cm maximum
- iron-on adhesive for the sleeve straps and the button placket
You can make this shirt in cotton, linen, crepe, viscose...
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.