copy of Sewing Pattern Anaïde skirt - PDF
The Anaïde skirt is a long skirt, with a cutout on the front to show your sublime legs
You will immediately receive by email :
- PDF A4 and A0 pattern from 34 to 44 (seam allowances are not included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
The Anaïde skirt is a long skirt, with a cutout on the front to reveal your sublime legs. It is a very feminine cut.
This pattern is very easy to make, whether for beginners to confirm.
Recommended material : (fluid fabrics)
- fibranne ...
- 180cm of fabric by 140cm of width for sizes 34 to 40, for larger sizes to plan 240cm by 140cm
- A 25cm invisible zip
- Iron-on adhesive for the shapes if your material is fine
- An overlock machine (optional)
At first I saw this pattern more for the spring-summer season, but my testers proved me the opposite by spanking winter and summer models.
It all depends on what the skirt associates with.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
You might also like
- Reduced price