Sewing Pattern Bouton d'or Sweat - PDF
Bouton d'or is a blouse pattern with removable sleeves, which can be worn with or without sleeves during the same day!
A single strand forms the front and back of the blouse, which goes through the head. As its name suggests, Bouton d'or is based on the beauty and usefulness of… buttons!
The sleeves are buttoned along the side of the sides of the blouse and the blouse itself closes thanks to two large buttons that highlight the waist.
You will immediately receive by email:
- The PDF from 34 to 44 in A4 and A0 ( French and English)
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- 80cm on a width of 1.40m of the fabric of your choice
- A thread to match your fabric
- 2 cm wide elastic the length of your waist
I would say that the fabrics with drape are well suited for a buttercup: cotton, silk, quilting, double gauze, etc.
DISCOVER OUR NEW FABRIC COLLECTION HERE!
- Patterns of
- Pullover ans Sweater
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.