Sewing pattern Water Lily - PDF
Water lily is a simple jacket pattern, with straight sleeves and dressed by large patch pockets. It is buttoned on the front and ends on a simple collar, without collar foot. The length is that of the hips, in a blouson spirit (but it is easy to lengthen it). To emphasize its simplicity of construction: only a hem at the bottom and wrists. Water lily can be sewn in patchwork: a second set of Pdfs presents the pieces of the patchwork (in all sizes) to be assembled to compose a multicolored Water lily.
You will immediately receive by email:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 in A4 and A0 (seam margins are included). Just print and paste the pages to form your boss.
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- 31.4 in by 55 in of the fabric of your choice
- A thread to match your fabric (or not, it's up to you)
- A 0.7 in wide elastic the length of your waist
Almost all fabrics are suitable: with outfit for patchwork (jeans, cotton, thick linen) and finer and more flexible (linen, silk, etc.) for a more summer version!
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern