Sewing Pattern Zazy-Romy-Jady Body - PDF
Zazy is a bodysuit with a wraparound neckline. It can have 3/4 sleeves or long sleeves depending on your desires of the moment! This bodysuit has gathers on the bottom front and back for a blushing shape.
Romy is a beautiful lavalier collar blouse. Romy falls with fluidity with its pretty blousant effect thanks to its gathers at the bottom of the front and back. Romy has a button placket in front.
Jody is a basic looking bodysuit, we like its V-cut neckline and its loose style. Pleasant to wear, you can make it 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve. Comfortable and ideal for everyday use. Pretty gathers at the bottom front and back.
You will receive immediately by mail :
· The PDF pattern from 34 to 48 in A4 and A0 (sewing margins are included)
· The detailed and illustrated realization guide
Discover all our English Sewing Patterns Here.
Elastic for the crotch of the panties. The width of the elastic must be 5 to 8 mm wide, attention the decoration is not included (pins, lace etc). Length of the elastic: in general the woman's crotch measures between 50 and 60 cm.
· Snaps for the panty closure: 2 female and 2 male snaps.
· A hand or clip snap button to maintain the neckline in front of the heart wrap
· 1m35 of fabric for a width of 140/150 cm (depending on size) and for the long sleeve version.
· For the body briefs: 75 cm of fabric for a width of 91 cm.
The designer recommends a fluid fabric such as: viscose, light double gauze, poplin, plumetis.
For the panties: Cotton jersey, viscose jersey, modal jersey, lace with elasthane...
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
The opinion of enthusiasts
You might also like
Atelier Guillemette - Créateur de patron de couture
- Reduced price