Sewing Pattern Zazy-Romy-Jady Body - PDF
"Jody, Zazy and Romy represent a pretty chic and trendy combo! To wear in all occasions! In the evening as in everyday life. With this complete pack you will be able to realize: Zazy: With a trendy casual look with a wraparound neckline, 3/4 or long sleeves, it's up to you! Gathers on the bottom front and back for a blouson shape. Removable belt, same material or not to be tied. Jody: basic appearance, we like its V-cut neckline and its style a little "loose". Pleasant to wear, you can make it 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve. Comfortable and ideal for everyday use. Pretty gathers at the bottom front and back. Romy: is a beautiful lavaliere collar blouse. Romy falls with fluidity with its pretty blousant effect thanks to its gathers at the bottom of the front and back. Romy has a button placket in front. Long or 3/4 sleeves ".
You will receive immediately by email:
- The detailed and illustrated guide of realization
- The printing guide
- The size guide
€ 5 OFFERED FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
Material and footage required :
- A desktop printer (A4 format)
- Sheets of white paper
- Fine pins
- An iron
- Scotch tape
- Your sewing machine
- Elastic for the crotch of the panties. The width of the elastic must be 5 to 8 mm wide, attention the decoration is not included (pins, lace etc). Length of the elastic: in general the woman's crotch measures between 50 and 60 cm.
- Snaps for the panty closure: 2 female and 2 male snaps.
- For the Jody top: bias finish neckline front and back: between 80 cm and 1 meter. Option: lace finish on the front neckline.
- For the Zazy top: a hand or clip snap button to maintain the neckline in front of the heart patch.
- For the Romy top: 5 buttons 11 mm in diameter for the button placket closure in front of the blouse.
- For the Zazy top: 1m35 of fabric for a width of 140/150 cm (depending on size) and for the long sleeve version.
- For the Jody top: 1m35 of fabric for a width of 140/150/160 cm.
- For the Romy top: 1m70 of fabric for a width of 140/150/160 cm depending on the size and for the long sleeve version.
- For the body panties: 75 cm of fabric for a width of 91 cm.
The designer advises you:
Zazy: a cotton jersey, a viscose jersey, a fluid fabric such as: viscose, light double gauze, poplin, plumetis.
Jody: a knitted fabric (stretch) with minimum 5% elastane like cotton jersey, viscose jersey, modal jersey.
Romy: a fine cotton like cotton voile, jersey, crepe or light gauze. Poplin, batiste.
For the panties: elastane cotton jersey, thin to medium thickness, synthetic / polyester / polyamide jersey, thin to medium thickness. Cotton jersey, viscose jersey, modal jersey, lace with elastane... We advise you to choose a well stretch fabric in the width.
The community :
The Wissew community and the designer Linda will help and advise you with pleasure, during your creation! Contact information is on the pattern!
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern