Sewing Pattern Woman Nelly Jacket - PDF
Nelly is a jacket that has been made for you. Its sporty chic style will go hand in hand with many of your outfits.
This jacket has 2 piping pockets on the front that are worked with a ruffled steering wheel.
You'll find a steering wheel reminder at the collar and back panel.
With this model you will learn how to mount a detachable zip, to make piping pockets and the model is fully lined!
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PDF pattern A4 and A0 from size XS to size XXL (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated implementation guide
Necessary material (and footage)
- Printer format A4
- Your sewing machine
- 1m50 (for sizes XS - S - M) 1m80 (for sizes L - XL -
XXL) fabric on 1.40m of laize (outside)
- 1m fabric on 1.40m of laize (lining)
- A 50cm detachable zip
- 1.20m of elastic 6cm wide
I made my jacket in a linen and lining in a 100% cotton, you can use many other materials, like chambray, denim, tencel, suede ... Overall materials that have hold.
- Expert !
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
The opinion of enthusiasts
You might also like
Charlotte de Cha' coud - Créateur de patron de couture
Caroline Muller de Slow Sunday Paris - Créateur de patron
Damn Good Caramel par Julie Kansara
- Reduced price