- Reduced price
Jody is a basic looking bodysuit, we like its V-cut neckline and its loose style. Pleasant to wear, you can make it 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve. Comfortable and ideal for everyday use. Pretty gathers at the bottom front and back.
You will receive immediately by mail :
The PDF pattern from 34 to 48 in A4 and A0 (sewing margins are included)
The detailed and illustrated realization guide
Discover all our English Sewing Patterns Here.
- Elastic for the crotch of the panties. The width of the elastic must be 5 to 8 mm wide, attention the decoration is not included (pins, lace etc). Length of the elastic: in general the woman's crotch measures between 50 and 60 cm.
- Snaps for the panty closure: 2 female and 2 male snaps.
- Bias finish neckline front and back: between 80 cm and 1 meter. Option: finishing lace on the front neckline.
- 1m35 of fabric for a width of 140/150/160 cm.
- For the body briefs: 75 cm of fabric for a width of 91 cm.
The designer recommends a knitted fabric (stretch) with minimum 5% elastane like cotton jersey, viscose jersey, modal jersey.
For the panties: cotton jersey elastane, thin to medium thickness, synthetic jersey / polyester / polyamide, thin to medium thickness. The cotton jersey, viscose jersey, modal jersey, lace with elastane... We advise you to choose a well stretch fabric in the width.