Skirt Sewing Pattern Alaya - PDF
Alaya is a wrap skirt, timeless and worn in all seasons. It closes with a belt and an invisible and adjustable interior buttonhole. Its gathered ruffles give it a feminine and light air.
The pattern for the Alaya ne'er skirt is easy to make.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern A0 and A4 from 34 to 44 (the seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
€ 5 FREE FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Fabrics : 2 per 1,5 yards
- A button of 15cm of diameter
Fabrics recommended for this pattern are light and flowing fabrics (poplin, light cotton, linen, satin, viscose, viscose crepe, silk, etc.).
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.