Sewing pattern Isla trench coat - PDF
This timeless trench coat is a wardrobe staple! The straight-cut, lined coat has plenty of details, such as a belted collar, a cape, welt pockets, a belt, and tabs on sleeve openings. There is a vent at the back for added comfort. The double-breasted button fastening adds a classic look which is topped off with double top stitching.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF A4 pattern from 32 to 56 (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
Materials and supplies:
- fusible interfacing, 255 cm
- large buttons, 12 pieces
- medium-size buttons, 4 pieces
- light shoulder pads
Fabric suggestions :
Choose a medium weight non-stretch coating, such as gabardine or cotton twill. Shiny and slippery satin is best suited for the lining.
The fabric requierement include a 5% allowance for shrinkage. Note that the fabric consumption may be greater for fabrics with a pattern and for fabrics that need to be cut in one direction.
You can also see the fabric & supplies requirements in the images.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Expert !
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.