Sewing Pattern Children Woogie Body - PDF
Girl bodysuit sewing pattern, PDF sewing pattern produced in collaboration with Muriel from the blog Des étoiles et des pois: Woogie is a jersey bodysuit for young girls aged 6 to 16.
Version A is a body with sleeves (long, 3/4, short), sleeveless (tank top type with wide straps) or with ruffles on the shoulders (these are compatible with the sleeves). The deep neckline at the back is the charm of this version.
The B version is a tank top with thin straps.
You can make different finishes for the neckline, armhole and leg loops.
Woogie's snap closure is positioned on the front to facilitate handling and avoid any discomfort for the wearer.
So with its fitted cut, this model is comfortable in all situations.
This bodysuit pattern for girls is a model that can be made easily with a sewing machine or with an overlock machine. It is quick to sew and is accessible to all levels of sewing.
You will immediately receive by email:
- the actual size A4 pattern available from 6 to 16 years old, with layers to print only the desired size (s) - (12 A4 pages)
- the real size pattern in A0 format available from 6 to 16 years old, with layers to print only the desired size (s) - (1 page A0)
- detailed assembly instructions with photos - (36 pages)
- a special supplies sheet on the jersey - (3 pages)
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 2 et 3 heures
- CHILDREN SIZE
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.