Sewing Sewing Pattern La Lyonnaise Skirt - PDF
In Lyon, we like to have lunch with friends on a Rhône barge, stroll in the rose garden of Tête d'Or park on leaving the contemporary art museum, or go out to party in the evening in trendy bars. from Vieux Lyon or on the slopes of Croix-Rousse. If this Lyon art of living speaks to you, the La Lyonnaise skirt is made for you!
You will immediately receive by email:
- Instructions for printing and assembling the pattern (from 34 to 46)
- One PDF per size to avoid parasitic lines
- Detailed explanatory guide with illustrated assembly steps
Easy to wear during the day, it can also be very suitable for a more dressy look thanks to its small ruffles on the sides which reinforce its femininity. Choose your buttons wisely, this is the highlight of this skirt that will determine your personality!
Materials to make the skirt:
- 100 cm x width 140cm OR, 130cm x width 110cm
Buttons: I recommend 10 small diameter buttons (10mm to 15mm)
optional: iron-on if your fabric is too fluid
- cotton poplin
- cotton satin
or any other medium weight fabric
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.