Sewing pattern Reeta shirt dress - PDF
Reeta is a classic, loose-fitting shirt dress with simple but thought-out details.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF A4 pattern from 34 to 48 (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
Reeta is a classic, loose-fitting shirt dress with simple but thought out details. The dress has pleated breast pockets, a shirt collar and a waist gathered with a cord. The turn-ups of the t-shirt sleeves and the deep vents on the midi-length hem add carefree character to the dress.
Materials and supplies:
- fusible interfacing, 160cm
- Small buttons, 10 pieces
- 2 cm ribbon for drawstring casing, 160cm
- Cord for drawstring, your waist circumference + 70 cm
This pattern comes with plenty of ease. Check the finished measurements for your size and, if necessary, select a size smaller than usually if you want the garment to be more fitted.
Choose a light weight or medium weight non-stretch shirting.
Use a drapey fabric such as rayon, or a less drapey fabric, such as lightweight linen, if you prefer.
The fabric requierements include 5% allowance for shinkage. Note that the fabric consumption may be a greater for fabrics with a pattern and for fabrics that need to be cut in one direction.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 32 / 4 / XXS
34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
54 / 26 / 7XL
56 / 28 / 8XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.