Sewing pattern Olivia wrap dress - PDF
The Olivia wrap dress is a delightfully easy-to-wear and versatile classic piece that is suited for both work and leisure. The interfacing around the neckline ensures that the neckline stays neatly in place without exposing too much. The tulip shape skirt has pleats at the front waist to add ease, and there are practical pockets sewn in the side seams. The elastic waist is tied around with a wide belt.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF A4 pattern from 32 to 56 (the seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
€ 5 FREE FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
Materials and supplies :
- fusible knit interfacing, 150 cm
- Stay tape, 45 cm
- 5 mm elastic, your waist circumference x 1,5
Fabric suggestions :
Choose a light weight or medium weight drapey jersey. We recommend using a high-quality, slightly firm jersey taht holds its shape well. Make sure to use interfacing that has stretch in it.
The fabric requierements include a 5% allowance for shrinkage. Note that the fabric consumption may be greater for fabrics with a pattern and for fabrics that need to be cut in one direction.
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.