Sewing sewing pattern for women pencil skirt LORIDGINA - PDF
The Loridgina pencil skirt is the skirt for all body types.
The base of the skirt is straight, and it is tightened towards the bottom; it follows the shape of the hips. It is made to shape the silhouette, so it is close to the body. The waist is high, and it stops just below the knee. There is a slit behind; it is atypical, quick to carry out and really makes the process easier. The skirt is closed with a zipper in the back and mounted on the high waist belt and the body of the skirt. Darts on the back and front harmoniously adjust the skirt and delicately highlight the feminine curves. You will adapt the length of the skirt to your stature (the standard pattern is for a height of 165cm).The seam allowances are included.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern in A4 format from 30 to 56(the seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated assembly guide and videos
5 € OFFERED FROM 50 € OF PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 2 et 3 heures
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.