Sewing Pattern Children Croque-bisous plush - PDF
Croque-bisous sewing pattern, PDF format
Recommended material: minkee
Final dimensions: 24 cm high
Make the Croque-Bisous plush toy, the famous character from children's books by author Kimiko!
This Croque-bisous pattern is a model of intermediate difficulty. You need to know how to sew to make it, but you don't need to have sewn any stuffed animals or comforters already.
You will immediately receive by email:
- detailed step-by-step explanations with photos (15 pages)
- the actual size pattern in A4 format (2 pages)
- a special supplies sheet (3 pages)
Reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it.
This pattern was made with the permission of author Kimiko Jurgenson. It is strictly forbidden to sell creations sewn from this pattern, please respect copyright.
5€ OFFERT DÈS 50€ D'ACHAT AVEC LE CODE : 50WISSEW"
- Minkee purple 50 x 50 cm, yellow 15 x 15 cm, white 30 x 30 cm, sky blue 20 x 20 cm
- Black faux leather (fall)
- Black embroidery thread
- Padding wadding
- Fleece 15 x 30 cm
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 3 et 4 heures
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.