Sewing Pattern Muguet Top - PDF
Muguet is a multiple pattern of blouse with knots, which can be sewn with or without sleeves. Two straight strands form the front and back of the blouse, which has two possible lengths: that of a top that arrives on the hips or that of a tunic, which arrives above the knees. It can be worn alone or on top of a t-shirt, skirt, dress or pants. Several side knots close the blouse, while gently revealing the skin… But Muguet still has other surprises in store: you can easily add sleeves to the pattern, for a more spring or fall version.
You will immediately receive by email:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 in A4 and A0/A1 (seam margins are included). Just print and paste the pages to form your boss.
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- 80cm on a width of 1.40m of the fabric of your choice
- A thread to match your fabric (or not, it's up to you)
- 2 cm wide elastic the length of your waist
All fabrics suit him, as long as they retain a certain fluidity: silk, muslin, viscose, fine linen, cotton, cupro, etc ...
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
The opinion of enthusiasts
You might also like
Charlotte de Cha' coud - Créateur de patron de couture
- Reduced price