Sewing Pattern Woman Lahja Dressing Gown - PDF
The Lahja dressing gown is a unisex casual straight cut. The Finnish word "lahja" means "gift" and, as the name suggests, these gowns are a great gift for your friend or for yourself!
There are two versions: a short knee-length dress with short sleeves, and a longer version with long sleeves.
Both versions have large patch pockets and a closure at the waist.
In this pattern you will find :
- An A0 and A4 pattern with seam allowances included - Size from XS to XXL
- An illustrated and detailed tutorial
Choose a non-stretch fabric. Depending on the desired look, choose a coarse fabric, for example natural linen, terry cloth, or honeycomb fabric or, for a lighter version, pick a drapey rayon or satin. The sample garments are made from stonewashed linen.
Short: Fusible interfacing, 125 cm (1 3/8 yd)
Long: Fusible interfacing, 155 cm (1 6/8 yd)
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Uderwears, swimsuit and pyjamas
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.