Sewing Pattern Women Winter in London Trousers - PDF
Winter in London is a flattering pair of wide leg trousers which have a classic yet relaxed vibe. Designed to flatter the natural feminine figure, the trousers sit comfortably on the waist whilst the loose wide leg gives a lovely laid back feel. With front and back darts adding shaping at the waist, a concealed zip securing the trousers at the centre back and a facing finishing the trousers neatly at the waist, these can be sewn with the minimum of fuss.
We love to wear Winter in London with a roll neck jumper and boots or team with a blouse and accessorise with a chunky scarf for added warmth; the perfect outfit for the office during the cold months.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern A4 and A0 in sizes 36 at 48 (seam allowances are included)
- Detailed booklet containing all the information you will need to make your pattern including a size chart and step by step instructions with accompanying photographs
If you are using 45” (115 cm) wide fabric you will need 2.6 metres
If you are using 60” (150 cm) wide fabric you will need 2.5 metres
Winter in London will work with medium to heavy weight woven fabric such as cotton twill, corduroy or crepe.
- 10 inch concealed zip
- Concealed zip foot for your sewing machine
- Regular zip foot for your sewing machine
- 40cm of fusible interfacing preferably in a similar weight to the fabric
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- Pants and Bottoms
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.