Sewing Pattern Woman Autumn in London Dress - PDF
Autumn in London is an extremely flattering and versatile maxi dress. Its many design features, including a button down front, collar and collar stand, are sure to keep even the most experienced of sewers happy. Delicate pleat detailing on the sleeves and some gentle shaping at the waist add to the relaxed vibe.
We love to team Autumn in London with a pair of flat pumps for those busy on-the-go days around London or flip flops for when the weather is slightly warmer. For those chillier autumn days, layer with a chunky cardigan, tights and boots. Alternatively, a pair of wedges will take the look from daytime to nighttime; perfect for an evening out.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern A4 and A0 in sizes 36 - 48 (seam allowances are included)
- Detailed booklet containing all the information you will need to make your pattern including a size chart and step by step instructions with accompanying photographs
€ 5 FREE FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
If you are using 45” (115 cm) wide fabric you will need 3.5 metres
If you are using 60” (150 cm) wide fabric you will need 3 metres
Autumn in London will work with any light to medium weight woven fabric with lots of drape such as rayon, cotton lawn and linen.
- 10-15 buttons between 1cm and 1.5cm in diameter
- Buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- 30cm of fusible interfacing preferably in a similar weight to the fabric
- Seam ripper
- Point turner (optional)
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.