Sewing Pattern Women Summer in London Dress - PDF
Summer in London is a beautiful dress with a distinctly vintage feel. Princess seams are used to give a lovely fitted shape to the bodice which is fully lined, whilst gathering provides fullness to the elegant midi length skirt. Fastened at the back with a concealed zip and with the option of making the rouleaux straps adjustable, there are plenty of techniques for sewers to sink their teeth into.
We love to accessorise Summer in London with sunglasses and a rattan bag for a real holiday vibe. Alternatively, add a cropped cardigan or jacket or layer over a t-shirt for a more casual feel.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern A4 and A0 in sizes 36 at 48 (seam allowances are included)
- Detailed booklet containing all the information you will need to make your pattern including a size chart and step by step instructions with accompanying photographs
€ 5 FREE FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
If you are using 45” (115 cm) wide fabric you will need 3 metres
If you are using 60” (150 cm) wide fabric you will need 2.5 metres
Summer in London will work with any light to medium weight woven fabric with lots of drape such as rayon, cotton lawn and batiste.
- 18 inch concealed zip
- Concealed zip foot for your sewing machine
- Regular zip foot for your sewing machine
- 70cm of fusible interfacing preferably in a similar weight to the fabric
- 2 x 9mm ring and slider if you would like to make adjustable straps (optional)
- Rouleau loop turner (optional)
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.