Asta Jersey Dress sewing pattern - PDF
Asta is a flattering classic skater dress for jersey fabric. The bodice is fitted with a four gored A-line shaped skirt. Choose either the patch- or interior pockets, make one of three flattering necklines, combined with a straight or bell-shaped sleeve. Asta is designed for medium weight jersey fabric.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern A0 and A4 from 0 to 24 (US sizes). Seam allowances are included.
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
FABRIC AND NOTIONS
Use jersey fabric with 3-8% lycra or elastane in the composition. Choose cotton, viscose, wool, ITY poly, or any other fiber with a 2- or 4-way stretch.
Download the file in the section « Attached documents » for all the information on the mesures.
- Boat neckline
- Round neckline
- Turtle neckline
- Straight or bell-shaped sleeves
- Patch or interior pockets
- Fitted bodice
- Semi-circular skirt
Measure the size of the square on the first pattern page and check that the scaling of your printer is correct, (2” x 2” / 5 cm x 5 cm). Use either A4 or Letter and print the document via Adobe Acrobat reader. Download it here for free.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.