Norma Jean Kimono Sewing Pattern - PDF
The Norma Jean Kimono sewing pattern is a classic kimono shape with two square front pockets. The belt is pulled through a back casing to make sure you don’t lose it. Wear it around the house, at the pool, on the beach, or simply when you want to look chick. This is a very easy project.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern A0, A4 and US Letter from 0 to 24 (US sizes). Seam allowances are included.
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
SKILL LEVEL 1/4
This is a perfect beginner project.
FABRIC AND NOTIONS
Use lightweight woven fabric such as cotton, viscose, Tencel, Silk.
Download the file in the section « Attachements » for all the information on the mesures.
- Drop shoulder
- Easy finish front edge band
- Patch pockets
- Belt in a back casing
Measure the size of the square on the first pattern page and check that the scaling of your printer is correct, (2” x 2” / 5 cm x 5 cm). Use either A4 or Letter and print the document via Adobe Acrobat reader. Download it here for free.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 30 / 2 / XXXS
32 / 4 / XXS
34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
54 / 26 / 7XL
- Patterns of
- Uderwears, swimsuit and pyjamas
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.