Sewing Pattern Women Bibiche Short/Skirt - PDF
But who is Bibiche? This is a culotte skirt, which can be worked on as a skirt or shorts, and which likes the attention to detail! A line of curved bottom legs, very light ruffles, large visible pockets, a belt to tie on the front or the back ... We tell you, Bibiche will be a sensation in all circumstances!
What is this little name? What if we told you that Bibiche is not just a little emotional nickname given to our culotte skirt, (which we have no doubt will highlight your silhouette and your doe look), but indeed the name of a small French village of less than 500 inhabitants located in Moselle! Who said we can't honor our geographic heritage in sewing? Certainly not Vestiaire Eponyme!
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF A4 pattern from 34 to 48 (the seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
* Complete version with ribbon
- 100 cm of fabric in 140 cm width (For a T34)
- 1m60 of fabric in 140 cm width (For a T48)
* Simple version without ribbon
- 80 cm of fabric in 140 cm width (For a T34)
1m40 of fabric in 140 cm width (For a T48)
a fluid and light fabric: viscose, Tencel, cotton veil, linen, ...
-Elastic 2.5cm wide (the length of your waistline)
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 2 et 3 heures
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.