Woman Sewing Pattern Paris Dress - PDF
The Paris dress is a light and airy summer dress with a long button placket. The darts on the front and back make for a fitted top which emphasizes the waistline, whilst the gathered skirt elegantly drapes over your hips. The patch pockets are absolutely on trend right now, but the overall style of the dress is that of a timeless classic.
The enclosed three sleeve variations give you plenty of options:
-sleeves with fold over hem
- bell sleeves
-sleeves with a ruffled band
The dress pattern can be shortened to create a cute peplum blouse.
The instructions contain detailed explanations alongside plenty of images. There are additional pro-tips for an even more polished finish.
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
You will receive by email :
- Sewing Pattern in A4
- Sewing Pattern in A0
- Detailed instructions
Recommended fabrics: woven fabric with good drape like viscose, linen or tencel
- fabric requirements dress: size 34-38 = 2 meters / 80in /2 1/4 yard | size 40-46 = 2.5m / 90in / 2 3/4 yard
- 5-8 buttons
- about 1m/ 1/1/4yard fusible interface (keep it light weight e.g. H180-H200)
- approx 1m/ 1 1/4yard iron-on seam tape / form tape
- approx 1.5m/ 1 3/4yard clear elastic, 6 mm / 1/4in wide
- matching thread
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 3 et 4 heures
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.