Women Sewing Pattern - Astrid Skirt - PDF
Astrid is a high waist skirt close to the body with two welt pockets and ruffles on the front. Its pencil cut will flatter all silhouettes and its panels allow you to personalize it as you wish.
Don't you like the piping? No problem, you can put on a braid or a frill etc ... Plain, two-tone or two-tone, the choice is yours! Summer or winter version, everything is possible, you just have to choose the fabric most suited to the season that suits you.
This model is easily adaptable and really leaves room for creativity! Once again your creativity is your only limit!
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern A4 and A0 real size from size 34 to 50 (the seam allowances are included)
- Detailed and illustrated assembly instructions
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Shopping list :
- 1 zip of 20cm
- A yarn that matches your fabric (or not by the way, it's up to you)
- From 1m30 (for the 34) to 3m (for the 50) of piping
- From 70cm (for the 34) to 90cm (for the 50) on a width of 1M40 of lining
- From 80cm (for the 34) to 1m (for the 50) add around 4cm per size on a width of 1M40 of the fabric of your choice
To make this model I strongly advise you to use a fabric containing elastane because it is a model very close to the body! I used a slightly elastic chambray but you can choose crepe, denim or gabardine for this winter and why not chambray or poplin for sunny days. Not to mention the lining, which must also be elastic!
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.