Sewing Pattern for Women Dress and Blouse Zélie - PDF
The Zélie dress can be worn babydoll-style with its gathered, floaty waist and . The blouse version has a narrow claudine collar and cut-out lapel sleeves that can be added to the dress . 2 patterns in retro style!
The drop at the neckline is the little detail that adds whimsy to this piece, and its fall to the hips gives a blousant effect.
You'll receive your order by e-mail immediately:
- A4 PDF pattern for sizes 36 to 52
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- Fabric and matching thread
- Iron-on fabric for collar, facing and cuffs
- 1 button
Recommended fabric :
Poplin or fine cotton canvas, cotton or linen batiste, silk, viscose, broderie anglaise, or fine, supple woollens. Fabric should be relatively soft.
Fabric yardage :
- 140 cm dress width: t. 36 to 40 = 220 cm, t. 42 to 46 = 230 cm, t. 48 to 52 = 270 cm
- Dress in 110 cm width: t. 36 to 40 = 260 cm, t. 42 to 46 = 275 cm, t. 48 to 52 = 310 cm
- Blouse in 140 cm width: sizes 36 to 46 = 170 cm, sizes 48 to 52 = 210 cm
- Adult size
- 36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products