Sewing Pattern Children Blouse Obélie - PDF
Obélie is a blouse pattern for girls available from 2 to 16 years old.
A plastron and gathers enliven the front. These will be well highlighted with a fluid fabric with a rather heavy drape like viscose. The plastron can be embroidered, edged with lace, or else made in another fabric. Let your imagination run wild to obtain a personalized and unique garment.
The front neckline is original with its “rounded square” shape.
A slit at the back allows the passage of the head (it may be optional for larger sizes), and is closed with a link or a button.
The long sleeves are flared at the bottom and tightened at the cuffs with an elastic for a nice ball shape.
The pattern also offers gathered cap sleeves, the edges of which can be embellished with a decorative braid (lace or mini pompoms for example). Obélie can therefore be declined throughout the year.
This blouse pattern for girls is not difficult to make and can be sewn quickly.
You will immediately receive by email:
- Full size A4 / US letter template, with layers to print only the desired size (s) - (16 A4 pages)
- Real size pattern in A0 format, with layers to print only the desired size (s) - (1 A4 page)
- Detailed assembly instructions with photos - (24 pages)
(2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16 years old)
- Main fabric
long sleeves: 60/100/110/120/130/140/150/160 cm on width (140 cm)
short sleeves: 60/70/70/80/80/90/100/100 cm wide (140 cm)
- Secondary fabric if you want to cut the plastron in a contrasting fabric: 30 cm across the width
- Thin fabric for the lining of the cap sleeves (compulsory if you are edging them with a braid): 10 cm on width
- (optional) Trim to border the cap sleeves: 60/65/70/80/85/90/100/110 cm
- Elastic width 0.8 cm maximum for the bottom of the long sleeves: 34/36/38/40/41/42/43/44 cm
- To close the slit, according to the chosen method:
(a) fine cord / fine ribbon / braided DMC embroidery threads…: 60 cm
(b) thin / round elastic cord: 6 cm and 1 button with a diameter of 10-12 mm
(c) 1 hook
(d) DMC embroidery thread (to make a buttonhole bartack) and 1 button
diameter 10-12 mm
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 2 et 3 heures
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.