Neuilly Skirt Sewing Pattern- PDF
Neuilly is the minimalist and slightly deconstructed mini-skirt that you can match with the Sacré-Coeur top in summer, or imagine it in a corduroy with a sweater crop for winter. Everything is allowed to happen!
-> Short, trapeze-shaped wallet skirt. Fully lined. Buttonholes. Back and front clips.
Size: From 34 to 42
Difficulty: 2 out of 5 .
Buttonholes are sometimes a bit scary. But without that, it’s a perfect project for beginners.
You will receive by email:
- Detailed instructions
- The pattern in A4 format
In the spirit, the Neuilly skirt has a pretty straight fall. If you want to find this effect, favor a cotton, a linen, a denim leger, etc... For a more autumnal version, you can for example turn to a corduroy.
For a width of 140cm, you will need to choose:
- 1m60 of fabric if you choose to make the entire skirt (lining and main fabric) in the same fabric.
- 2 coupons of 1m10 cm in two different fabrics.
- 2 links of 15 cm
- 3 buttons 2.5 cm in diameter
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.