Women Sewing Pattern Insouciance Panty - PDF
Lace, and more lace. The Insouciance pantin is low-key, while remaining comfortable and sexy at the same time.
It is designed to be made entirely of lace. The very detailed tutorial in photos makes it accessible to beginners.
Sizes 32 to 46.
You will immediately receive:
- The pdf A4 pattern from 32 to 46 (including sewing margins)
- The size guide
- The very detailed photo tutorial
This pattern can be made entirely by the sewing machine.
It can of course be done with the overjet, but it will be necessary to reduce the sewing margins which are:
- 1 cm at the waist, on the thighs in front, and for assembly of the gusset
- No seam margin in mid back and mid front, as the fabric is cut at the fold
- No seam margin for the crotch back as we leave the edge of the lace
Several versions of this panties are possible (depending on the width of lace you use or your tastes):
Version 1: Lace edge at the buttocks add 1.5 cm of seam margin at the middle back for assembly with the sewing machine, 0.7 cm for assembly with the serger.
Version 2: No mid back seam, elastic at the buttocks add 1 cm of seam margin
To realize the panties carefree, you will need:
- 80 cm stretch lace (width 20 cm for sizes 32 to 38, 25 cm for sizes 40 to 44)
Anything is possible: you can do the front and back in lace, just the front in lace and the back in jersey, the reverse or do everything in jersey
- a small piece of cotton jersey for the gusset (if the main jersey used is not cotton)
- 1m of spike elastic
- 1m of elastic bias
The size guide in the « Attachements » section.
- Patterns of
- Uderwears, swimsuit and pyjamas
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.