Alicante Dress and Set Sewing Pattern - PDF
Alicante is a dress full of femininity, high-waisted and slim to the waist. Her skirt is half thigh with ruffles. But on this dress, the show also takes place in the back with a large back-naked, held a thong to tie.
Voluptuous, Alicante consists of puffy sleeves with small buttoned cuffs and also small ruffles on the front.If Alicante is as elegant as ever in a dress, you can also sew a nice little outfit to match or not. The Alicante top is worn very well with jeans or high-waisted pants and the Alicante skirt is worn wonderfully with a t-shirt to break the very feminine style of the latter.
You will receive by email:
- The sewing pattern in A4 and A0
- Detailed and illustrated instructions
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
• Can be sewn in dress, top and skirt
• From size 34 to size 50 available in PDF format)
• Intermediate level
• Wrinkles, belt, wrist seam with ripstop, invisible zipper
The hacks explained step by step in the booklet:
• Lower the neckline
• Extend the skirt
• Transform the model into a whole
• Sew pattern as a set
• Shorten sleeve and finish without wrist (with elastic band)
• Make a friendly bra version - remove the bare back
Fabrics and measures
Choose a smooth fabric to avoid the dress having a rigid appearance. I recommend an average weight of 90-100 g/m2
• 250 cm fabric for 140 of width / 330 cm for sizes 42-50
• 60 cm viscose or cotton veil (similar colour to main fabric)
• 40-50 cm invisible zipper
• 4 x 9 mm buttons
Bélène Paris patterns are intended for strictly personal use. Any commercial use must be subject to authorization.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.