Andorre Blouse Sewing Pattern - PDF
Andorre is a blouse with long sleeves arriving at the level of the hips. A back-nude lace with a buttoned yoke brings sensuality. It fits perfectly with any type of fabric.
We appreciate the sensual/elegant contrast between the two light thicknesses of the top. Its chimney collar and leg sleeves composed of long buttoned cuffs bring elegance. For mid-season we can decide to raise the cleavage back which is plunging. Andorra is worn with a nice mid high waist or high waist trousers and boots.
I also imagine it very well in a straight dress, whether in a winter version in corduroy or in summer with a light crepe.
You will receive by email:
- The sewing pattern in A4 and A0
- Detailed and illustrated instructions
• Can be sewn in dress, back-to-back plunging and sew with short sleeves for summer
• From size 34 to size 50 available in PDF format
• Intermediate level
• A booklet of 19 pages and 21 pages of pattern to print
• Sleeve wrinkles, lace inlay, wrist seam with ripstop slit, collar seam
The hacks explained step by step in the booklet:
• Pull up the back cleavage
• Extend the blouse
• Turn blouse into dress
• Extend the blouse at the hips
• Shorten the sleeve
Fabrics and measures
For a smooth look, I recommend an average weight of 90-140 g/m2. However, you may want a stiffer and bulkier look at the sleeves for mid-season, in which case a slightly thick jacquard will be perfect (160 g/m2).
• 180 cm fabric for 140 of width / 230 cm for sizes 40-50
• 50 cm of thermo-adhesive and 1 metre of thermo straight wire for necks
• 1 metre of lace ribbon
• 10 x 9 mm buttons
Bélène Paris patterns are intended for strictly personal use. Any commercial use must be subject to authorization.
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.