Three Corset Inès / Agnès/ Jeanne Pack Sewing Pattern - PDF
• Jeanne is a fitted benitier corset (#B) with a yoke with horizontal folds. A stitch in the hand removes the excess tissue in the middle of the chest. This model must be opened by a back lacing. The whole model, except the sleeves and the stout yoke, is lined.You can sew it together like a set, with a button fastening at the waist at the top and with an angled finish and invisible closure at the side of the pants
• Agnès is a fitted, gathered corset (#F) with a yoke with vertical folds. On this corset, you have the choice between three different necklines 1, 2 and 3: the finish of 1 and 2 is done at an angle, and that of 3 thanks to a slide containing a link to tie. This model is obligatorily opened by a back lacing. The whole model, except the sleeves and the gathered yoke, is doubled.
• Inès, fully lined, is the most accessible corset model in terms of seam level. Featuring princess cuts, it sublimates the silhouette in sobriety and minimalism. The lacing is done on the front but you can also place it in the back by adding 1.5 cm in the middle front and cutting the latter at the fold.
- Since the models are fitted, a canvas without finishes is mandatory.
- The model can be worn with a discreet bra.
- All breasts can wear this model with some adjustments explained in the booklet for sizes A, + of size F. Women wearing the corset in the photos make a cup A to a cup F and a size 34 to a size 46.
- The model comes in size and size slightly small. It is possible that you have to choose a different size than the one chosen in the trade.
You will receive by email:
- The patterns file in A4 and A0 format
- Detailed instructions
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
A pattern to decline in a thousand different ways
Handles are interchangeable
From size 34 to size 50 available in PDF format
Intermediate level ++
A 24-page coloured booklet
Seam margins included
Explanations of model making
The included A0 file in PDF format
34 pages to print
Sleeve seam, sleeve and wrist seam with slit, wrinkles, armhole seam
Management of the morphological particularities of an adjusted model and adaptation of the pattern according to your morphology
Proposed and schematized hacks and adjustments
Add underpaw to camouflage skin
Shorten the sleeve
Work ball sleeves
Replace sleeves with shoulder straps
Lengthen the corset in dress
Lengthen or shorten the corset
Enlarge or shrink the corset (chest or waist)
Raise chest or enlarge yoke
Add or remove breast (E or + cup) comfort (A cup)
The list is available in the pictures of this product page.
A fine but dry fabric that does not deform, I recommend an average weight of 90-150 g/m. We can also imagine it in thicker materials with a different rendering: jacquard, velvet, ...etc
Cotton: poplin, baptist, satin...etc Tencel Lyocell or dry viscose
Tightly woven linen
Blends: cotton-viscose, linen-viscose,...etc
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products