Marsa Dress Sewing Pattern - PDF
Marsa is the silky holy coat par excellence, which you can also turn into a top.
Dressed, you can wear it in many circumstances, whether at a party or a ceremony. To wear it during the day, opt for a more casual fabric such as flowers or opt for more casual accessories (sneakers, sandals, straw bag).
The dress opens with a zipper in the back or you can sew instead a slit that is tied, it helps to avoid the installation of bias especially if you are a beginner. I also offer several hacks to make your dress a unique dress: slit, naked belly, plunging neckline, short version. It is a feminine basic that you can decline to infinity!
This large size model at the waist and armhole level. However, it must be close to the body at the hips. Depending on the desired rendering, choose the appropriate size accordingly.
- A canvas without finishes is recommended.
- The model is portable with a bra if the back is notched less but the straps will be visible unless it is a bandeau.
- All breasts can wear this model from size A to size F. The look will be just different: flowing and falling neckline for smaller sizes and tighter for larger sizes.
You will receive by email:
- The pattern in A4 and A0 format
- Detailed instructions
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Short and long version, classic version, bare belly or with slit, two deep neckline
From size 32 to size 50 available in PDF format
A 20-page colour booklet
Sewing margins included (1 cm) except for the classic version
Explanations of model making
File A0 included
- Fine fabric seam, horse bias seam, slit or zipper seam
- Management of the morphological particularities of an adjusted model and adaptation of the pattern according to your morphology
Proposed and schematized hacks and adjustments
Reduce size and armhole
Adjust the hip circumference
- 220 cm of fabric (150 for sizes 32-36) or 110 cm (80 cm for sizes 32-36) for the short version
- Add 90 cm for short version or 120 cm long bare belly lined
- A rectangle of 260 cm x 3 cm wide in the right thread (strap and link bias)
- 15 cm zipper (optional)
- A matching spool of wire
- 7 decorative buttons for slit version 11 mm diameter
To sew my prototypes, I used the chesnut crepe from Atelier Brunette and a printed fabric from Pretty Mercerie. Marsa requires a very fluid fabric but little transparent, I recommend an average weight of 80-140 g/m². Avoid transparent fabrics otherwise you will have to double it.
Viscose-cotton or viscose-linen mixtures
Silk or silk mixture
- 32 / 4 / XXS
34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.