Women Sewing Pattern The Sydney Wrap Dress Petite - PDF
The Sydney Wrap Dress - Petite is a PDF pattern released by July Hems. It is a summer wrap dress that can be styled as an everyday dress, or you can style it with jewelry and heels as an evening look. With this pattern you will learn to sew a neat invisible binding around the neckline, which will give a clean and professional finish to your garment.
Petite sizes are proportionally smaller than standard sizes and are based to fit heights of up to 160 cm / 5ft3". So, remember that being petite has nothing to do with your weight, which is a normal misconception. If you are not a petite size and still want to use this pattern, just measure your bust, waist, hips and cut your pattern based on the sizing chart below.
You will also be able to lengthen or shorten the skirt panels to suit your height.
- PDF pattern A4 et A0
- Detailled Sewing Instructions
* Youtube tutorial available - click here
The pattern can be sewn in 10 sizes ranging from EUR 32-50 / US 0-18. See sizing chart below.
Sewing level - INTERMEDIATE
Seam allowance is included
The sewing guide is based on the assumption that the sewer has an understanding of sewing terms and has previous sewing experience.
- Wrap dress designed for the petite body
- Invisible neckline binding
- High-low hem style
- Bell style sleeves
- Waist tie
This pattern is designed for light to medium weight woven fabric without stretch. Suggested fabrics: satin (polyester, viscose), linen with viscose blend, bubble crepe, wooldobby, chiffon and rayon.
Optional tools & notions
- A bias binding maker if you will be making your own binding for the neckline.
- 1 or 2 invisible snap fasteners to secure neckline if desired.
PDF pattern details
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an email containing a zip file to download your pattern files once your purchase is complete. Upzip the zip file to access the files.
The pattern includes the following files:
- A4 for home printing (56 pages)
- A0 for copy shop printing (3 pages)
- Sewing guide and instructions
- Pattern layout plan on fabric
*You can print the A4 file on US letter size paper with 100% scale. The margins will be asymmetrical but the content be printed correctly.
- 32 / 4 / XXS
34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.