Sewing pattern Cherry Blossom Blouse - PDF
Cherry Blossom is a small casual and feminine blouse, to wear with your most beautiful jeans. An ideal model for mixing two fabrics or a nice lace braid.
Delicately structured with its yokes and its fully lined "V" neck, Cherry Blossom takes a little time but does not present any particular difficulty (estimated level: 2/5).
Cherry Blossom comes in two versions: short sleeves or 3/4 elastic sleeves with ruffled ruffles. The hardest will be to choose!
Content of the PDF template:
- PDF pattern to print in A4 or A0 format with sewing margins included (sizes: 34 to 46)
- an ultra-educational assembly booklet
5€ FREE FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Film fabric (140cm): 1m60
- Matching wire
- 1 button + a few cm of round elastic for the back closure (if you chose this option)
The fabrics recommended for this pattern are fine to medium fabrics with a nice drop (double gauze, tencel, twill viscose, cotton plumetis, etc.).
For this pattern, our most suitable fabrics are our DOT VISCOSE and BROWN PATTERN VISCOSE.
- Débutant à Intermédiaire
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern