Sewing Pattern - Lio Short - PDF
Charlotte roll out a new shorts on Wissew. We hope that you will enjoy it!
That's what she writes about her new sewing pattern:
Lio is a basic shorts that will match with all your outfits. You can also achieve in the matter that you want to adapt it to the season. It’s a high-waisted shorts with 2 Italian pockets, one fly, 2 back clips, a belt and a festoon finish at the bottom of the shorts. With this model, you will learn to ride a fly, make Italian pockets and festoons.
Sewing patterns to download in PDF format. Sewing values are included. The assembly booklet is illustrated step by step.
You will receive immediately by mail:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 in A4 and A0 (sewing margins are included). Just print and paste the pages to make your sewing patterns.
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
- The print guide
Material and footage needed:
- A desktop printer (A4 size)
- Blank sheets of paper
- Your sewing machine
- Zip closure 15 cm
- A hook to close the shorts (about 2 cm)
- 25 centimeters on 1 meter of fabric for pockets (fine cotton, poplin, satin)
- 1 m of fabric on 1.40 m of width
- A serger (optional)
I made my shorts in a cotton polyester, but it can be made in a woolen, a jacquard, a chambray or a cotton, according to your desires and the season.
- Niveau requis
- Destiné aux
- Types de patron
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Garantie sécurité - Paiement 3D-Secure
- Envoi immédiat par mail du patron
- Patron testé par Wissew
- La communauté prête à répondre à tes questions
Tu as fait ce patron ? Poste ta photo !
Et GAGNE -10% sur ton prochain patron
L’AVIS DES PASSIONNÉS
You might also like
Charlotte de Cha' coud
- On sale!