Kairouane Dress Sewing Pattern - PDF
It’s hard to describe a common style for both versions. The Kairouane long dress is much more bohemian and phenomenal with its large slits, romantic sleeves and sensual cuts at the waist. On the contrary, Kairouane, in the short version, is much more soft, more suitable to go to work for example but always with a beautiful ruffled back-naked.
Slits, triangular cuts and ruffles are optional which allows you to adapt the dress to your style and morphology. It opens in the middle back with a zip.
A canvas without finishes is recommended.
- The model is wearable with a bra if the back is less notched, but the straps will be visible unless it is a bandeau.
- All breasts can wear this model from size A+ to size D . It is necessary to modify according to his chest as I explain in the booklet. If you want to put a bra under it, all you have to do is enlarge the ruffles so that it hides the strap.
You will receive by email:
- The pattern in A4 and A0 format
- Detailed instructions
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
- Possibility to make a skirt or crop top.
- From size 36 to size 50 available in PDF format (size 34 and 32 are coming!)
- Intermediate level
- Approximately 4 hours of production (including cutting)
- A 20-page colour booklet
- 49 pages to print
- Seam margins included (1 cm)
- Explanations of modelling
- File A0 included
- Sewing of a slide with elastic band, a zipper, a fully lined bust, ruffles in a sheath.
- Management of the morphological particularities of an adjusted model and adaptation of the pattern according to your morphology.
Proposed and schematized hacks and adjustments
- Create a buttoning tab on the back
- Bust too long or too short
- Fit a back that yawns
- Add chest fluency to tweezers
Measures and supplies
- Approximately 300 cm of fabric for long dress and 240 cm for short dress
- A 20-25 cm zipper
- A clip (optional - more aesthetic closure)
- A matching wire coil
- 4 fabric rectangles 3 x 70 cm for gathered sleeves
- 1 button of 15-20 mm diameter and 4 buttons of 11 mm for the version with sleeve cuffs
- 100 cm waist bias
Kairouane requires a very fluid fabric but little transparent, I recommend an average weight of 80-140 g/m². Avoid transparent fabrics otherwise you will have to double it.
- Viscose-cotton or viscose-linen mixtures
- Tencel Lyocell
- Silk or silk mixture
- Flax (washed flax)
- 36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products