Sewing pattern Esquisse blouse - PDF
The Esquisse pattern is a garment with a double play: wisdom on the face and sensuality on the back.
Esquisse is a fluid blouse with a round neck in front and a crossed back and closed by a link. The sleeves are long and ruffled. The length is at the hips. For the back, you can finish with invisible bias or with lace braid.
According to your wishes, you can fix the plunging of the neckline with the small link, you can even sew the two pieces of the back for a more classic V.
Our model is 1m65 and wears a size 38.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern from 34 to 46 (the seam allowances are included). You just need to print and paste the pages to constitute your boss.
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
- The printing guide
5€ FREE FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
If you want send us a message to email@example.com
-160 cm of fabric for a 140 cm width of fabric
- 185 cm of braid or bias for the neckline and the back neckline
- 100 cm of link to close the back
For this pattern, the designer recommends a fluid fabric, more or less heavy depending on the season: crepe, viscose, muslin, satin ...
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern